Are you planning an extended stay in Puerto Vallarta? That’s perfectly understandable. We all would if we could. As you plan your stay and consider the different options for accommodation, the idea of staying in one of those luxury villas of Vista del Norte becomes more and more appealing.
There are people who find holidaying in a hotel to be exhausting. It could be the knowledge that there are people nearby coming and going at all hours of the day and night that deters you from truly relaxing. If this is the case, then have a ball looking at the various villas of Vista del Norte that are available for holiday rental.
How can you tell if you’re the type to enjoy a villa stay better than a hotel stay? You’ll like staying in a villa if:
- You want to mainstream your stay. Puerto Vallarta is a villa-centric destination, so the locals tend to be more respectful of villa renters, treating them more like honorary residents than tourists.
- You want to maintain privacy. These holiday villas are often private homes so you won’t be sharing your pool, dock, or beachfront with other guests. Oftentimes, these villas are located in large estates, so your neighbors won’t even get to lay eyes on you while you’re within the property.
- You want your parking spot to be a few steps from the front door. There’s no need to hike to the parking lot or navigate multiple parking levels. Depending on the design of the home, your garage could even open to your laundry area just like at home.
- You want quiet. You won’t be bothered by the guest in the next room watching late night TV or drunken spring break revelers making their way back to their room in the wee hours of the morning. Villas are also often in more exclusive parts of the city, so you won’t have to worry about street noise.
- You want to be as comfortable as possible. Villas are homes, so you can behave as though you were relaxing at home, except with better views, access to world-class beaches, and luxurious amenities. You’ll also have plenty of space, having a whole house to yourself or your group. You won’t have to deal with hotel employees either, if you’re feeling extra anti-social. You’re free to just be.
- You’re going as a group. Whether it’s your gang of friends or your clan of relatives, a villa is the more practical option for you.
Staying in a villa is one of the best ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta, so treat yourself to a villa holiday on your visit.